Have you ever wondered how Showplace cabinets are made? Or have you asked your dealer what materials are used? Read on to learn more.
Showplace Cabinetry offers high-quality cabinets with a wide variety of style and functionality to fit any design need or trend.
Here are just some of the ways that Showplace quality is why we are one of the top cabinet brands in America.
You want quality you can count on, and Showplace gives you just that. Compare our construction features here to other cabinetry brands. We think you’ll agree that Showplace gives you a lot more for your money. And Showplace stands behind this American-made quality with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Face frames: 3/4″ thick select hardwood components, dadoed to receive tops, bottoms, and end panels
- Hand-applied finish: sealed and given an oven-baked topcoat of catalyzed varnish for lasting durability, in satin or matte sheen
- Drawers: soft-close and full-extension drawer glides are concealed under the dovetailed solid hardwood box and are the best in the industry. A dovetailed solid walnut drawer option is available
- Shelves are a hefty 3/4″ thick and adjustable
- Hinges: 6-way adjustable and with soft-close action are the best in the industry
- Interiors: Showplace offers three different interior options
- Durability: 1/2″ plywood sides, tops and bottoms provide structural rigidity and lasting durability, with an available upgrade to 3/4″ plywood sides
- Space maximizing: Wall cabinets are 13″ deep, providing more storage space to accommodate larger, over-sized plates and serveware
Are you ready?
Visit a local Showplace dealer to learn more and to start designing your dream space today!